In all of my pursuits of music, I have been so immensely blessed by the individuals in my life. Having a band in high school lead to so many shows with crowds of people that were there to support me and to this day - years later - it still has its effect on me. If you ever went to a Divide The Skies concert back in the day, thank you a thousand times over. So much of my memories from those days are a result of the support I had from my friends and I will never be able to explain how much it has mean to me.
In the same way, nights like these where a number of my friends come out to support my a cappella group BFOM remind me of how blessed I am. I know that I am blessed because of God's love and that manifests itself in such a HUGE way when people come out to support me. One of my biggest fears is that people who come to shows sometimes don't feel like their unique and individual presence has an influence on me and that is so far from the truth. Each and every heart that comes out to support means the world to me even though I sometimes fail to display the gravity of that.
So if you have ever supported me in any of my endeavors with life, thank you. You have a greater impact than you may know. Thank you thank you thank you a thousand times over. I am blessed beyond what I deserve.
- Ian
No comments:
Post a Comment